This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you use revolutioniseSPORT. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We never sell or share the information of our Clients.
We'll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand this agreement. revolutioniseSPORT ("revolutioniseSPORT" or the "Service") is a cloud based sports management platform offered through the URL www.revolutionise.com.au (the "Website") that allows you to manage your sporting club, association or organisation.
2. Effective Date
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information youve submitted on the Website, please contact the sporting organisation you are registered with. If you are not satisfied with their response, please use our contact form to get in touch.
You may also contact us by postal mail at:
Ground Floor, 32
11-21 Underwood Rd
HOMEBUSH NSW 2140
4. Information We Collect
- Sporting Information: When you add data into our Services, we have access to the data on your account.
- Information from your Use of the Service: We may get information about how and when you use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the application.
- Cookies: When you register to use revolutioniseSPORT, we store "cookies", which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services.
- Web Beacons: When you send emails to registered revolutioniseSPORT users, we'll sometimes track who opened the emails and who clicked the links. We do that so you can measure your Email Campaigns performance and to improve our features for specific segments of customers. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We also include Web Beacons in the emails we deliver for you. We use the data from those Web Beacons to create the reports you see about who has or hasn't opened emails or clicked links. Reports are also available to us when we send you email, so we may collect and review that information.
5. Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don't sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if a payment fails. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments. To learn more about the steps we take to safeguard that data, see Clause 10 below.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Clients and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
Occasionally, we have to disclose information about our customers to meet legal requirements. Third-party disputes are an example: If two parties have a dispute, and one of them used revolutioniseSPORT in a way that's relevant to the dispute, then we might get a request for user data. Whether we say "no way" or comply depends on the subpoena.
It's the law! Unsubscribe links are required by law in many jurisdictions. Plus, making it easy for people to opt out is the nice thing to do.
6. Public Information and Third Parties
- Social Media Widgets. Our Websites include social media features, like the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you're visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- Service Providers. If it is necessary to provide you a service you've requested, like send SMSs, then we may provide your personal information to a service provider (in this case, the phone numbers to send the messages to!). We will restrict any service provider's use of your personal information. We will tell you whenever reasonably possible and you may request at any time the name of our service providers.
7. Content of Email Campaigns
When you send email marketing, it bounces around from server to server as it crosses the internet. Along the way, server administrators can read what you send. Email wasn't built for confidential information. If you have something confidential to send, please don't use revolutioniseSPORT.
Our rule of thumb is "Never send anything in an email that you wouldn't put on a postcard."
8. Your Member Lists
Your member lists are stored on a secure revolutioniseSPORT server. We don't, under any circumstances, sell your lists, contact people on your lists, market to people on your lists, steal your lists, or share your lists with any other party, unless it's required by law. If someone on your list complains or contacts us, we may then contact that person. Only authorised employees have access to view Member Lists. You may export (download) your lists from revolutioniseSPORT at any time, for as long as we have a copy (see our Terms of Service regarding how long we'll keep your data after account closure).
We'll use and disclose the information in your Member Lists only for the reasons listed under Use of Your Personal Information, except the following. (In other words, we will not use and disclose the information in your Member Lists to):
- bill or collect money owed to us;
- send you system alert messages;
- communicate with you about your account; or
- send you informational and promotional content.
Your Member Data
It's worth repeating: We respect your privacy and your members' privacy. We'd never sell your information or bother anyone on your member list.
9. Notice of Breach of Security
Nobody's safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorised intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your Member Lists, then revolutioniseSPORT will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
10. Safeguarding Your Information
To protect your information, our credit card processing vendors (Pin Payments and PayPal) use PCI-compliant technology for secure transactions and have industry-leading certification. You are advised to check the individual merchant's ongoing efforts to protect your information before using them for online payment.
revolutioniseSPORT accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Because the information in your Member Lists is so sensitive, account passwords are encrypted, which means we can't see your passwords. We can't resend forgotten passwords either. We'll only reset them.
To learn more about our Data Security, please see our Terms of Service.
11. Accuracy of Data, Transparency, and Choice
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then you're responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We only store data about you for as long as it's reasonably required to fulfill the purposes that gave us the right to access it in the first place. We keep some data indefinitely, relating to when and where accounts were logged into, when emails were sent, which bounced, which resulted in a complaint, and similar information, because we use it to help us screen out people who violate anti-spam laws, and for other reasons explained in this policy.
We'll give you access to any Personal Information about you that we hold within 30 days of any request for that information you make by firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless it's prohibited by law, we'll remove any Personal Information about you from our servers at your request.